activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compact Framework Support for NMS
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2009 22:47:07 GMT
On Wed, 2009-11-18 at 14:43 -0800, JeffSmith wrote:
> Is CF 2.0 still supported for NMS?  I grabbed the latest subversion code and
> am having all sorts of issues getting it to compile for CF 2.0.  I tried
> google searching and saw one change that said something about support was
> removed.  Is that true?  If so, what are the alternatives?  If not, and it
> should be working, then I am having both nant and VS configuration issues
> that I will post on here for help.
>
> Thanks -
>
> Jeff

We've stopped supporting .NETCF in NMS.ActiveMQ due to the size on
complexity of the client and the limitations that the CF places on us.
There is a plan in place to eventually release an NMS.Stomp client that
is more suitable for use in resource constrained environments
where .NETCF apps run.

Regards
Tim.

--