activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ObjectMessage in C/C++
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2009 14:30:00 GMT
On Thu, 2009-11-05 at 22:57 -0800, thinkbox wrote:
> I see, that makes sense, I get the point.
> Thanks Tim!
>
> - Pat
>
> X.S. Just a side comment. Having said that ActiveMQ C++ cannot support
> ObjectMessage -- can we assume that ObjectMessage is reserved for future
> use? Or are we looking at the CMS version of ObjectMessage the same is it is
> implemented now?

The ObjectMessage type in CMS is simply a placeholder which allows us to
return your client an ObjectMessage instnace when that type of message
is received instead of crashing or silently throwing out the message.
This allows you to at least access the the Message Properties and know
that it was received.

Regards
Tim.