activemq-users mailing list archives

From Fred Moore <fred.moor...@gmail.com>
Subject Broker-to-Broker Authentication and Authorization vs Duplex network connectors
Date Sat, 24 Oct 2009 16:00:29 GMT
Hi folks,

in a hub&spoke scenario where:

1\ both the hub broker and the spoke brokers are secured

2\ each spoke broker uses a duplex network connector to establish a two way
msg exchange w/hub

I understand from
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/Security that the
network connector defined on the spoke broker must have the *hub* userName
/password set, my question is: are there any special considerations in this
scenario regarding Duplex=true setting?

...I was wondering whether the hub2spoke "logical connection" associated to
the above duplex network connector required the *spoke* userName/password
set somewhere in the hub configuration.

Any clues?

Cheers,

F.