activemq-users mailing list archives

From Mitch Granger <mitch.gran...@sophos.com>
Subject Re: Out of Memory on 5.3
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2009 19:19:07 GMT
Config is attached.  We have also tried the activemq-scalability.xml
with the only change being adding a stomp connector.

Once we hit the memoryUsage limit we can [sometimes] connect new
consumers but nothing comes back after we send the SUBSCRIBE frame.

I expect sending to fail when we hit this limit but if we can't
subscribe there's no chance of recovering from this state.