activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sendFailIfNoSpace=true, no JMSException for Producer
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2009 14:54:06 GMT
ah, my mistake, you still need to enable producerFlow control for your
queue, for 5.3 this was decoupled but only for persistent messages and store
usage. (https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-2343).
So the logic to throw the sendFailIfNoSpace is still dependent on producer
flow control for memory usage by non persistent messages.

Also, in case you are still no getting a sync send, can you enable an
exception listener on your client connection?