activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multicast Discovery and network connections
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2009 14:06:49 GMT
that error seems more like multicast is not supported rather than there is
no network. If you disable multicast discovery/publish, can the regular tcp
transport connector start and listen?

Unfortunately there is no retry on the inital start procedure of activemq.
If a configured services are not available the exception propagates through
to effect a failure. I guess this is mainly this is because a broker with no
network or no store, for example, is not very useful.

--
http://blog.garytully.com

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com