activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error while connecting via JMX to a Broker located on RHEL 5
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2009 15:31:24 GMT
Just re JMX, on Linux, ensure the jmxremote port property is specified in
the start script and that requests are not being blocked by a firewall:
  SUNJMX="-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port=1099
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.ssl=false"

You may also want to try the statistics plugin that is new in 5.3, it allows
you to obtain the metric you require through the jms api, which will
automatically deal with failover. Rob has recently blogged about this
feature:
http://rajdavies.blogspot.com/2009/10/query-statistics-for-apache-activemq.html