activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Enable discovery in embedded broker URL
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2009 09:46:11 GMT
the set of options that can be configured via the broker: url scheme
is limited to simple strings.

Simplest way may be to introduce a broker bean into your application context.

To reference an external xml configuration use something like:

<bean id="broker" class="org.apache.activemq.xbean.BrokerFactoryBean">
    <property name="config" value="classpath:activemq.xml" />
    <property name="start" value="true" />
</bean>

or you could explicitly configure a broker bean using the xml syntax:

<amq:broker useJmx="false" persistent="false">
    <amq:transportConnectors>
      <amq:transportConnector uri="tcp://localhost:0" />
    </amq:transportConnectors>
  </amq:broker>

see: http://activemq.apache.org/spring-support.html for more detail