activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rob Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Queue messages to Remote Brokers/Subscribers not seen
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2009 06:36:12 GMT
That config looks ok - dynamic only means that messages will only be
pulled across if there is an active subscriber.
I did notice that you aren't setting a unique name for the broker
itself in the config? - This won't necessarily help - but will  make
it easier when reading through the logs - which is probably the next
thing you should do - send the logs :)