activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: HTTP Tunneling for Embedded Broker
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2009 11:09:13 GMT
Hi,

you're right, looks like HttpTransportServer needs some refactoring to
support binding the servlet to the existing servlet container. It'd be great
to have this in ActiveMQ, can you raise a Jira for it? I'm willing to help
you with this, but due to other pending tasks, can't start working on it
immidiatelly. It's be faster if you tried to create a patch you need.

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net