activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: "too many open files" error with 5.3 and Stomp
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2009 14:59:47 GMT
Hi David,

ok, can you at least provide more data on:

- how many producers/consumers are you using
- are you opening a new connection for every message send/receive

Also, are you using regular stomp or stomp+nio transports?

I'm working on creating a java test that can simulate stomp load environment
with many producers/consumers opening connections.

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net