activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: Configuring JavaScript-based app to connect to remote JMS topic
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2009 12:03:19 GMT
Hi Doug,

that should do the trick. You may also set

    <context-param>
        <param-name>org.apache.activemq.embeddedBroker</param-name>
        <param-value>false</param-value>
        <description>Whether we should include an embedded broker or
not</description>
    </context-param>

Do you have problems with connecting to the remote broker? If so, is there
anything in your log that point to the cause of the problem?

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net