activemq-users mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Arnold <geoff...@geoffreyarnold.com>
Subject Strategies for purging internal consumer queue
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2009 20:08:56 GMT
Hi All,

We are successfully using JMX to purge our queues in between our
Cucumber-based test scenarios, however this does not clear the
session's internal consumer queue.  This can cause messages which have
been delivered to the consumer's session but not yet consumed by the
listener (perhaps because of an initial delivery failure) to be
redelivered in subsequent test scenarios.

What strategies are you using to purge (or completely disable) the
internal consumer queue?

Thanks,
Geoff.