activemq-users mailing list archives

From "massive.boisson" <>
Subject php stomp issues
Date Sat, 31 Oct 2009 22:34:01 GMT

I have been able to setup php producing and java consuming messages.
These are only text messages at the moment.

Is there a way to send byte messages?

I tried reading file from system and passing it along as body, with:
$header = array("content-length"=>1);

But I had problems:
1) I had to change Message/Bytes.php to extend StompMessage (and not

2) I get
ERROR message:content-length bytes were read and there was no trailing null

org.apache.activemq.transport.stomp.ProtocolException: content-length bytes
were read and there was no trailing null byte

Is this supported? Are there any examples of this, or has anyone been able
to get it to work?
Or can I use something else?