activemq-users mailing list archives

From lsgmasa <mnom...@namco.com>
Subject Ajax AddListener(...)
Date Sat, 31 Oct 2009 02:35:57 GMT

http://old.nabble.com/file/p26139375/testindex.html testindex.html
http://old.nabble.com/file/p26139375/testindex.js testindex.js

Hello

I am using activeMQ 5.2.0, and to send data between c++ code and web browser
(firefox and ie).

It works good when I am sending the data from web browser to c++ code, but
when I send data from c++ to web browser, the message listener doesn't get
called once in a while, and the message seems lost.

Once the web browser becomes not to able to receive the messages, then it
doesn't receive any message for a while, but after that it starts receiving
messages again.

to make sure if ActiveMQ server is forwarding the message from c++ code to
the web browser, I launched 2 web browsers on different computers. The both
of them were listening to the same topic. At the beginning, if I send data
from the c++ code, the both of web browsers receive the data. However, after
while, once one of them stops receiving data, although the other keeping
receiving it. Therefore, I believe the data is forwarded to the both web
browsers, but one the one computer, somewhere at the amq.js level or lower,
the messages seems ignored or lost.

I allocated 3 programmers here to debug this problem, but so far no luck. If
anyone provides us with any info, idea, or whatever, I really appreciate it.

Thanks