activemq-users mailing list archives

From "brett.humphreys" <brett.humphr...@gmail.com>
Subject non-durable message persistence
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2009 20:25:58 GMT

Hello all,
I'm looking for an example of how to limit tempUsage.  I'm sending a lot of
non-persistent messages to topics that have very slow consumers.  I've
created a KahaStore that I'm using for the tempDataStore attribute on the
Broker.  That seems to be honored by the broker in terms of location and
maxFileSize, however I can't seem to figure out how to set the maximum size
of the store (for example, suggesting I only want to keep 30 MB of messages,
and no larger).

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks.
Brett Humphreys