activemq-users mailing list archives

From andrewdc <ac...@capitalstarsystems.com>
Subject Re: Help: Error Creating CMS Connection in VC++ 2005 Release Build Only
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2009 20:56:26 GMT

Tim,

Can you explain the difference between a static and dynamic build. I have a
feeling I might be doing something incorrect during linking stage. what I
had is having activemq cms as static lib and libapr-1.dll and
libaprutil-1.dll. do you thinking this might cause issues I am seeing?

Thanks again for the help.

-- Andrew