activemq-users mailing list archives

From AL_DK <>
Subject Re: Connecting to Tibco RV from ActiveMQ
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2009 18:30:50 GMT

James.Strachan wrote:
> It would be pretty easy to create an RV component for Camel
> then you could easily bridge from RV to ActiveMQ and vice versa, with
> content based routing, transformations etc.
> more details on using Camel enterprise integration patterns inside
> ActiveMQ here...

What I am trying to achieve, is to get my already existing JMS client to
talk to another already existing Tibco RV client. I hoped that ActiveMQ
might support this bridging out of the box but it seems this is not the case

I have never worked with Camel and therefore I have no clue about the amount
of work involved in building an RV component...could anyone elaborate on