activemq-users mailing list archives

From "brett.humphreys" <brett.humphr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to limit queue by number of messages
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2009 17:52:04 GMT

For what it is worth, I believe in 5.X message eviction strategies are not
honored by Queues.  TTM's document (listed on the AMQ website) suggests
otherwise, however empirically speaking and going throughout the code it
looks like MessageEvictionStrategies are only applicable to
TopicSubscribers.
-Brett