activemq-users mailing list archives

From alexjd <Alexandra.Del...@ahp.co.uk>
Subject message is dequeued immediately after being enqueued with no consumer connected
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2009 17:41:59 GMT

Hello,

I am relatively new to Active MQ and my company is currently on activeMQ
4.1.0, I am trying to write an spring application which runs a series of
tasks on a message and each task has its own queue.  There are 4 queues in
total and the first 2 tasks which are scheduled to run every 60secs work
fine messages go on the queue and wait and when the task is run it pulls the
message/s off the queue and processes them, at the end of the task it then
puts it onto the next queue for the next task to process.  These tasks are
being run as scheduled tasks in spring 1.2.6.  At the end of the 2nd task it
uses the jmstemplate to put the message on the 3rd task queue which runs
hourly, but the message is dequeued almost immediately, my application
receives no error and there are no errors in the activemq.log file.  I have
attached a view of the jconsole for the queue concerned and the activeMQ log
file.  Any help resolving this issue would be much appreciated.

Alex

http://www.nabble.com/file/p26117631/jconsoleView2.jpg
http://www.nabble.com/file/p26117631/activemq.log activemq.log