activemq-users mailing list archives

From Eagle2009 <jsw...@163.com>
Subject Creating a durable subscription on a topic, but the published messages were delivered several times some time when reconnecting.
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2009 07:49:18 GMT

Dear all,

I'm working on the durable subscription feature and find the following
behavior unexpected:
firstly, with the durable subscription program running, I send M1, M2 to the
topic, it worked fine.
next, I kill the durable subscription program, and send message M3, M4, M5
to the topic.
finally, I restart the durable subscription program, unexpected the program
received M1, M2, M3, M4, M5 again.

Can anybody help on identify the issue? I created the durable subscription
following up JMS specification and the session is no transaction and
AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE.
--
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Creating-a-durable-subscription-on-a-topic%2C-but-the-published-messages-were-delivered-several-times-some-time-when-reconnecting.-tp26108226p26108226.html