activemq-users mailing list archives

From Joe Fernandez <joe.fernan...@ttmsolutions.com>
Subject Re: Cannot receive from Virtual Topic's consumer queue
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2009 13:23:53 GMT

If you activate your consumer after the messages have been published to the
topic, then the messages will not be forwarded on to the consumer's queue.

As an alternative, you might want to check out Camel to implement a similar
messaging pattern.

http://camel.apache.org/recipient-list.html

Joe
http://www.ttmsolutions.com