activemq-users mailing list archives

From bravegag <brave...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: How to limit queue by number of messages
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2009 15:06:26 GMT

Hello,

I bumped into this same issue but I know apriori the number of consumers M
that I was going to have so to limit the overall queue size L you configure
the constant size limit X to:

X = L / M; meaning the size you actually want divided by the number of
consumers.

This is a workaround but works for me.

Best regards,
Giovanni