activemq-users mailing list archives

From andrewdc <ac...@capitalstarsystems.com>
Subject Re: Help: Error Creating CMS Connection in VC++ 2005 Release Build Only
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2009 21:04:59 GMT

Hi, Tim.

I have just tried running vs2005-activemq-example in a release build (I was
able to run that example in debug build with success), and I am getting "Bad
Ptr" right away, the debugger was pointing at Ln 53 of xmemory, the code at
that line:

::new (_Vptr) _T1(_Val);

My code was built on top of vs2005-activemq-example, do you think there
might be an issue in vs2005-activemq-example?