activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "praveen.sharma" <praveen.sha...@ll.mit.edu>
Subject Inconsistencies in setting broker URL and the information retrieved from JmsMessage
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2009 20:05:21 GMT

I am discovering some inconsistencies in the values I set on the broker URL
(used by the camel endpoint - passed through the spring configuration), and
the values I retrieve from the jms message.  In particular, I found
deliveryMode, priority are incorrect.  Can someone help me resolve these
inconsistencies.

(following is in a property file given to spring)
brokerURL=tcp://padua.llan.ll.mit.edu:61616?jms.deliveryMode=2&jms.useCompression=true&jms.prefetchPolicy.all=10&jms.messageIdEnabled=true&jms.messageTimestampEnabled=true&jms.priority=9&jms.preserveMessageQos=true&jms.receiveTimeout=1000&jms.timeToLive=1000

(configuration file for jms)
<property name="locations" >
   <list>
    <value>file:src/main/resources/Broker.properties</value>
   <!--
<value>file:${SRC_CODE}/src/main/resources/Broker.properties</value>-->
   </list>
  </property>
 </bean>
...
<bean id="jms" class="org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsComponent">
  <property name="connectionFactory">
   <bean class="org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory">
    <property name="brokerURL" value="${brokerURL}"/>
   </bean>
  </property>
 </bean>
 
(values retrieved)
jmsExpiration: 0 jmsTimeStamp: 1256241790983 jmsPriority: 4 jmsDeliveryMode:
1 jmsMsgID: ID:padua-37616-1256241782454-0:8:1:1:1 defaultPriority: 4
defaultTTL: 0 defaultDeliveryMode: 2

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Inconsistencies-in-setting-broker-URL-and-the-information-retrieved-from-JmsMessage-tp26016324p26016324.html
Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message