activemq-users mailing list archives

From "praveen.sharma" <>
Subject Inconsistencies in setting broker URL and the information retrieved from JmsMessage
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2009 20:05:21 GMT

I am discovering some inconsistencies in the values I set on the broker URL
(used by the camel endpoint - passed through the spring configuration), and
the values I retrieve from the jms message.  In particular, I found
deliveryMode, priority are incorrect.  Can someone help me resolve these

(following is in a property file given to spring)

(configuration file for jms)
<property name="locations" >
<bean id="jms" class="org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsComponent">
  <property name="connectionFactory">
    <property name="brokerURL" value="${brokerURL}"/>
(values retrieved)
jmsExpiration: 0 jmsTimeStamp: 1256241790983 jmsPriority: 4 jmsDeliveryMode:
1 jmsMsgID: ID:padua-37616-1256241782454-0:8:1:1:1 defaultPriority: 4
defaultTTL: 0 defaultDeliveryMode: 2