activemq-users mailing list archives

From andrewdc <ac...@capitalstarsystems.com>
Subject Help: Error Creating CMS Connection in VC++ 2005 Release Build Only
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2009 16:11:20 GMT

I am newbie on acticemq CMS API. I have compiled ActiveMQ CMS v3.0.1 source
in Visual C++ 2005 Express. I am following the CMS examples developing queue
producers and consumers. Everything was working fine in VC++ debug build
however it stopped working in the release build. When I debug into the
release build, debugger was pointing at Ln 64 of
activemqconnectionfactory.cpp with code:

this->username = username;

where username was shown to have a "Bad Ptr".

In my code, I am creating a ConnectionFactory using:

auto_ptr<ConnectionFactory> connectionFactory(
				ConnectionFactory::createCMSConnectionFactory( brokerURI ) );

I am also using the thread library in decaf.

Does anyone know what might be wrong and what I can do to fix the issues?
Any suggestions are appreciated.