activemq-users mailing list archives

From DavidLevy <dvid.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "too many open files" error with 5.3 and Stomp
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2009 14:03:31 GMT

Thanks Dejan,

This happen in my production environment which is made of a dozen server.
I don't believe it would be easy to reproduce by myself in a smaller
environment.

I noticed that it works better with v5.2. With 5.3, it's not stable for more
than a few hours. 5.2 can last a few days before it crashes.

I was also thinking about using REST calls instead of STOMP for some PHP
scripts ... It should help if the STOMP leak is my issue for real ...