activemq-users mailing list archives

From yesnid <ns...@pelco.com>
Subject ActiveMQ CPP library Size
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2009 21:46:48 GMT

Hello All,

I am trying to get some of my compatriots to use ActiveMQ but they are
saying that the C++ library is 400+ MB in size when they compile it for
windows, we compiled the linux version and got an approximately 35MB
library. I am sure especially with the windows one that this can be a much
smaller library, I only need the client capabilities, the broker is on a
separate box, If any one could give help/proof in showing that these
libraries do not have to be this large I would appreciate it. Thank you!