activemq-users mailing list archives

From NabiL <elaomari.na...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web-Console5.3 war not found
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2009 11:47:15 GMT

Thanks for your help.

i used AMQ with standalone mode configured with Mysql DB. It's works fine.

But when I use AMQ.war and configure it to use Mysql DB, the application
can't start showing this (knowing that i've put mysql-connector.jar to both
WEB-INF/lib and $TOMCAT_HOME/lib ):

with name 'sessionPool' defined in ServletContext resource
[/WEB-INF/webconsole-embedded.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean
'connectionFactory' while setting bean property 'connectionFactory'; nested
exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name 'connectionFactory' defined in ServletContext
resource [/WEB-INF/webconsole-embedded.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to
bean 'brokerURL' while setting constructor argument; nested exception is
with name 'brokerService' defined in ServletContext resource
[/WEB-INF/webconsole-embedded.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested
exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
Failed to load type: org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource. Reason:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource;
nested exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveReference(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:275)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveValueIfNecessary(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:104)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyPropertyValues(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1245)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.populateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1010)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:472)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory$1.run(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:409)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:380)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:264)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:222)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:261)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:185)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:164)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:429)
	at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:728)
	at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:380)
	at
org.apache.activemq.web.WebConsoleStarter.createWebapplicationContext(WebConsoleStarter.java:59)
	at
org.apache.activemq.web.WebConsoleStarter.contextInitialized(WebConsoleStarter.java:43)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:3934)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4429)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:791)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:771)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:526)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:850)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWARs(HostConfig.java:724)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:493)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:1206)
	at
org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:314)
	at
org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:119)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1053)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:722)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1045)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:443)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:516)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:710)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:583)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:288)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:413)
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name 'connectionFactory' defined in ServletContext
resource [/WEB-INF/webconsole-embedded.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to
bean 'brokerURL' while setting constructor argument; nested exception is
with name 'brokerService' defined in ServletContext resource
[/WEB-INF/webconsole-embedded.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested
exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
Failed to load type: org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource. Reason:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource;
nested exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveReference(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:275)

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Nabilo