activemq-users mailing list archives

From forda <daniel.forb...@bredband.net>
Subject Re: Error while connecting via JMX to a Broker located on RHEL 5
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2009 15:44:24 GMT

Hi Gary !

Thank you. Yeah was also wondering if it could be blocked by a firewall.
Yes i have set up the these in the wrapper.conf, which is used by
the Java Service Wrapper to startup ActiveMq it does  not to be set up
twice or !?

Ok seems interesting regarding 5.3, we are actually going to upgrade
before production so its an option, i will definitly have look at it.

Cheers
Daniel