activemq-users mailing list archives

From bbuzzard <Billy.Buzz...@bnsflogistics.com>
Subject How to configure failover for jmsBridgeConnector
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2009 13:52:34 GMT

I'm a newbie to ActiveMQ and I need a little help.  I followed an example
showing how to set up a bridge between OpenJMS and ActiveMQ.  The bridge
seems to work perfectly, but if I stop then restart OpenJMS while leaving
ActiveMQ running.  Once I restart OpenJMS I try sending a message from it to
ActiveMQ, but ActiveMQ doesn't receive it until I stop and restart ActiveMQ.

After a little more reading it looks like failover should fix this problem,
but I don't know how to configure it.  I'm attaching the config file that I
use for ActiveMQ bridging.  Would someone please show me the correct way to
configure failover?

http://www.nabble.com/file/p25909047/bridge-activemq.xml bridge-activemq.xml