activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dan Tran <dant...@gmail.com>
Subject make useJmx's value configurable?
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2009 06:25:22 GMT

Hi I am using ActiveMQ with Spring, and I seem not able to make useJmx
configurable

 <!--  lets create an embedded ActiveMQ Broker -->
  <amq:broker useJmx="${fdb.broker.useJmx}" persistent="false"
advisorySupport="false" >

I have other properties work fine except that line, any suggestion? must be
the xbean's issue?

here is error message:

SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of
class org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException: Line
11 in XML document from class path resource
[com/fortinet/fortidb/applicationContext-activemq.xml] is invalid; nested
exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-datatype-valid.1.2.1:
'${fdb.broker.useJmx}' is not a valid value for 'boolean'.
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:404)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:342)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:310)

Thanks

-D