activemq-users mailing list archives

From vivekarora <gangn...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: Connecting a Broker to Multiple Brokers
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2009 22:18:02 GMT

Hi, Thank You for Your Help...
It is working now..I am able to make a cluster of brokers.
I need to ask one more thing. I am now working on the providing
Authentication to the broker connections.
I ma using SimpleAuthenticationplugin on the side where the broker only uses
TransportConnector. I am using the foillowing code:-

List ls=new ArrayList();
AuthenticationUser a = new AuthenticationUser("vivek","keviv","users");
ls.add(a);
brokerService = new BrokerService();

		Broker regionBroker = null;

		try
		{
			brokerService.setBrokerName(brokerName);
			brokerService.setPersistent(false);
			brokerService.setUseShutdownHook(false);

			TransportConnector tc = new TransportConnector();

			tc.setConnectUri(new URI("tcp://" + brokerHost + ":" + brokerPort));

			brokerService.addConnector(tc);
                                      SimpleAuthenticationPlugin sap = new
SimpleAuthenticationPlugin(ls);

???????? Dont Know What to do here????????????????

After this thing I am not able to figure out how to add this
SimpleAuthenticationPlugin object to the brokerService. I mean there is a
way to add this so that we can say that to connect to this particular
brokerService we have to use this particular credentials.

Please help me regarding this....?