activemq-users mailing list archives

From abhilashk_cse <abhilashk....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Active MQ IO Exception
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2009 19:37:03 GMT

Hi Rob,

Thanks for your attention.

I am using 5.2.0 version. Also I use vm:// to start the ActiveMQ session.

I suspect the issue is happening because the messages are not consumed from
the queue thereby causing heavy load on the ActiveMQ topic session. Am i
right? Right now we are not consuming the messages from the ActiveMQ topic
since we are in partial development of the application.

Regards,

Abhilash