activemq-users mailing list archives

From abhilashk_cse <abhilashk....@gmail.com>
Subject Active MQ IO Exception
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2009 13:55:30 GMT

I have a long running ActiveMQ message queue. Typically from 9.55 to 3.30 PM
there will be constinuous message flow typically 100s of messages in a
second. I have getting following exception. Pleas help me out since we
canonot have any downtime for the message queue since the message are send
to queue in realtime from a data feed hence we cannot miss a single message.

org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportDisposedIOException: Transport
disposed.
       at
org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransport.oneway(VMTransport.java:74)
       at
org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.oneway(MutexTransport.java:40)
       at
org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.oneway(ResponseCorrelator.java:60)
       at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.doAsyncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnection.java:1214)
       at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.asyncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnection.java:1208)
       at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSession.send(ActiveMQSession.java:1643)
       at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageProducer.send(ActiveMQMessageProducer.java:227)
       at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageProducerSupport.send(ActiveMQMessageProducerSupport.java:241)
       at com.truedataindia.feed.FeedWorker.run(FeedWorker.java:205)
       at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
       at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)

Regards,

Abhilash