activemq-users mailing list archives

From Joe Fernandez <joe.fernan...@ttmsolutions.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible (how ?) to send a RSS msg for (resp log) every incoming JMS message?
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2009 10:35:28 GMT

Not sure about ActiveMQ and RSS, but for your logging alternative perhaps
using Camel to set up a wire tap may do the trick for you.

http://camel.apache.org/wire-tap.html

There is also this ActiveMQ monitoring product.

http://www.ttmsolutions.com/Transactional_Software_Solutions/Active_Monitor_AMon.php

Joe
http://www.ttmsolutions.com