activemq-users mailing list archives

From farshad <teez_ho...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about Queue destinations in network of brokers
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2009 22:05:58 GMT

Hi Joe,

Thank you for your reply.  So, I set dynamicOnly to "true" and networkTTL to
4.  The sender code puts messages in the queue and the receiver code
connects and sometimes it gets all the messages and somtimes it gets some of
them.  I have to reconnect to get the rest of them.  Also, if I shut down
the broker that the messages were sent thru, no messages can be received.
In my activemq.xml I have one broker definition and then copy the same
config file into the all broker machines.  Should each broker have its own
unique broker definition?  What is the use of staticallyIncludedQuues?

Here's my config file:

 <destinations>
           <queue physicalName="Document.QUEUE" />
 </destinations>

<networkConnector name="myHosts"
uri="static://(tcp://host1:61616,tcp://host2:61616,tcp://host3:61616,tcp://host4:61616)">
             networkTTL=4
             dynamicOnly=true
</networkConnector>

<transportConnectors>
      <transportConnector name="openwire" uri="tcp://localhost:61616"
discoveryUri="multicast://default"/>
</transportConnectors>

Thank you,
FarshadK