activemq-users mailing list archives

From davidgeary <david.ge...@aepona.com>
Subject Re: Enable discovery in embedded broker URL
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2009 09:58:48 GMT

Thanks for the reply, the application context snippet in my original post
was a bit misleading as i was just using that to test out brokerURLs to try
to get it working, actually I'm trying to set it up from JNDI within another
product which allows me to set the initial context properties, currently I
have

java.naming.provider.url =
vm://localhost?brokerConfig=xbean:file:/activemqconfig/activemq-broker.xml

And within the config file I have the broker set up something like you
describe, however for simplicity I was hoping to avoid the need for this
file and set it up with just a broker URL.

ie

java.naming.provider.url =
vm:(broker:(tcp://localhost:61618,network:multicast://default)?persistent=false&brokerName=ec-amq)

but including the discovery uri also

If its not possible I can just stick with what I have.