activemq-users mailing list archives

From davidgeary <david.ge...@aepona.com>
Subject Enable discovery in embedded broker URL
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2009 14:58:23 GMT

I'm setting up an embedded broker in a connection factory in spring with the
following URL:

 <property name="brokerURL"
value="vm:(broker:(tcp://localhost:61618,network:multicast://default)?persistent=false&amp;brokerName=ec-amq)"/>

Whats the correct syntax for the broker URL in order to set up discovery on
the transport connection? Ie if I was using ActiveMQ XML configuration it
would be

<transportConnectors>
        <transportConnector
            name="openwire" uri="tcp://localhost:61618"
discoveryUri="multicast://default"/>
</transportConnectors>

I can't see how to get the discoeryUri into the brokerURL?

Thanks for any help

Dave