activemq-users mailing list archives

From xbryan <br...@vancameron.net>
Subject Re: Prefetch=0 not allowed with Spring MDP?
Date Sat, 03 Oct 2009 07:27:57 GMT

I'm glad to hear that you are using prefetch=0 successfully with Spring's
MDPs. I suppose the docs need to be updated so people don't get scared off
by this unless, in fact, there is some negative consequence to this setup
that I am unaware of. I also experience the hang on shutdown, but I can deal
with that for now. I am hoping for a fix with 5.3, but am a bit nervous
upgrading given the struggles I have had with setup in a cluster. While
ActiveMQ might be a good technology, the documentation is very poor. There
are docs from version 4.x mixed in with 5.x, on top of just plain missing
information. I am thinking of moving to OpenMQ when they release embedded
broker support next release.