activemq-users mailing list archives

From amin1977 <ami...@gmail.com>
Subject XaPooledConnectionFactory JNDI Set Up
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 12:14:17 GMT

Hi

I am trying to create a jndi defintiion for XaPooledConnectionFactory in my
context.xml however I am strugglng to get it working.  I have tried the
following:

	<Resource name="jms/xaConnectionFactory" auth="Container"
type="org.jencks.amqpool.XaPooledConnectionFactory"
        description="JMS xa Connection Factory"
factory="org.apache.activemq.jndi.JNDIReferenceFactory"
        brokerURL="tcp://localhost:5000?trace=true"
brokerName="LocalActiveMQBroker"
        transactionManager="UserTransaction"/>

And this does not work.  I'm not sure what the configuration should be. I
can get it working with standard ActiveMQ but not with XA.  Any help would
be appreciated.  UserTransaction is a jndi configured resource.

Cheers
Amin