activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Active MQ / NMS Download
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2009 21:10:13 GMT
On Thu, 2009-10-29 at 13:41 -0700, KVS wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> I have visual Studio 2005 with framework 2.0 version. I need the NMS which
> is suitable for VS 2005. Could you please suggest me regarding this. That
> zip file contains only for VS 2008.
>
> Thanks,
> KVS

Unless you plan on building the NMS libraries for some reason then you
shouldn't need the VS2005 project files as you just need to reference
the NMS DLLs in your own project.

If you really want to open the projects in 2005 then there's info out
there that can be found via a Google search on what you need to change
in the project files xml to allow them to be opened in VS2005.

Regards
Tim.