activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CMS: Installed 3.0.1 but my existing code
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2009 18:09:36 GMT
On Thu, 2009-10-01 at 18:43 -0700, nmittal wrote:
> fails to run. The code has been running on ActiveMQ CPP 2.2.5. I recompiled
> the code with 3.0.1 but get the following error...
>
> No Matching Factory Registered for format := tcp
>         FILE: activemq/transport/TransportRegistry.cpp, LINE: 50
>         FILE: activemq/core/ActiveMQConnectionFactory.cpp, LINE: 154
>
> thanks for your help.

You need to call the initialize method for the AMQCPP library:

    activemq::library::ActiveMQCPP::initializeLibrary();

On shutdown you need to call the shutdown method as well to ensure all
the open resources are freed.

    activemq::library::ActiveMQCPP::shutdownLibrary();

Take a look at the examples in the 3.0.1 source distribution.

Regards
Tim.
--
Tim Bish