Hi Doug, can you file a Jira for this please. Thanks -- Dejan Bosanac Open Source Integration - http://fusesource.com/ ActiveMQ in Action - http://www.manning.com/snyder/ Blog - http://www.nighttale.net On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 9:38 PM, Knight, Doug wrote: > List, > I am having a problem with a jquery plugin not being recognized when I > include amq.js in the sourced scripts. In the brief example below, if I > comment out the amq script sections, everything works fine (the line marked > "ERROR occurs here" executes with expected results, pulling the Tselect=8 > from the URL). When I add in the calls to source amq.js and setup the > amq.uri, I get the following two errors: > > invalid array length > file:///C:/apache-activemq-5.2.0/webapps/Client/amq/prototype.js > Line 464 > jQuery.query is undefined > file:///C:/apache-activemq-5.2.0/webapps/Client/test.html?Tselect=8 > Line 14 > > I've intentionally pared down the example to not require accessing the html > file via the ActiveMQ/Jetty app server, to show the collision from a simple > file load. I began to post this issue to the jquery list, but I recall > seeing something about a release of amq.js that removes its dependency on > prototype.js. Is that available, and would that help? Anyone have an idea > for how to fix this? > > Thanks, > Doug > > > > > > Test amq/jQuery.query plugin conflict > > > > > > > > > >