activemq-users mailing list archives

From Francesco Mascioli <masf...@hotmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ performance too slow
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2009 14:11:46 GMT

Hi all,

I wrote a simple program using c++ sample, implementing a Producer and a Consumer class.

Producer is asynchronous and put data in the queue at high rate (i.e. 1000 msg/sec).

Consumer is synchronous and read data at a predefined rate (i.e. 100 msg/sec).

Everything seems to work properly, but if I define an high read rate for the consumer (i.e.
1000 msg/sec) everything slows down and both producer/consumer work at about 600 msg/sec.

Is there any way to avoid it?

Is there any way to improve these performaces?

Best REgards

Franco