activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rob Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Usage
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2009 21:40:39 GMT
ActiveMQ is being for real time, high volume data at a number of
organizations. However, like all things it really depends on your use
case. There are many tuning options for ActiveMQ - it would be best to
ask here for guidance - but we'll need some more information - like
volume, number of clients, type of data etc.