activemq-users mailing list archives

From Robert Nicholson <robert.nichol...@gmail.com>
Subject Messages left on the queue when using a transacted session.
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 05:42:39 GMT
So, I have a pretty standard JMS message listener but when using
ActiveMQ it often just doesn't receive any messages even when there
are messages on the queue. The Session is a transacted one with
AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE but for some reason the messages are never taken off
the queue.

I believe AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE is ignored and eventually it says
SESSION_TRANSACTED but what I don't understand is upon committing the
session the messages are still on the queue.

Why is that?