activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Bruce Snyder <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Failover exception
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2009 01:50:58 GMT
On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 6:50 PM, penguinone <penguinone@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
> We set up our active MQ to fail over (failover://(host1:61616,host2:61616)).
>
> I'm getting these fairly frequently, and I've only seen them related to
> memory in other people's posts. Unlikely to be this case as I'm operating in
> a low volume test environment. Any leads as to what else might be the
> problem?
>
> WARN  Service                        - Async error occurred:
> javax.jms.JMSException: Unmatched acknowledege: MessageAck {commandId = 71,
> responseRequired = false, ackType = 2, consumerId =
> ID:domU-12-31-38-01-89-01-48240-1253838130518-0:55:1:1, firstMessageId =
> null, lastMessageId =
> ID:domU-12-31-38-01-89-01-48240-1253838130518-0:68:1:1:1, destination =
> queue://queue.MOBLAH, transactionId =
> TX:ID:domU-12-31-38-01-89-01-48240-1253838130518-0:55:22, messageCount = 3};
> Could not find Message-ID
> ID:domU-12-31-38-01-89-01-48240-1253838130518-0:68:1:1:1 in dispatched-list
> (end of ack)
> javax.jms.JMSException: Unmatched acknowledege: MessageAck {commandId = 71,
> responseRequired = false, ackType = 2, consumerId =
> ID:domU-12-31-38-01-89-01-48240-1253838130518-0:55:1:1, firstMessageId =
> null, lastMessageId =
> ID:domU-12-31-38-01-89-01-48240-1253838130518-0:68:1:1:1, destination =
> queue://queue.MOBLAH, transactionId =
> TX:ID:domU-12-31-38-01-89-01-48240-1253838130518-0:55:22, messageCount = 3};
> Could not find Message-ID
> ID:domU-12-31-38-01-89-01-48240-1253838130518-0:68:1:1:1 in dispatched-list
> (end of ack)
>        at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.region.PrefetchSubscription.assertAckMatchesDispatched(PrefetchSubscription.java:444)
>        at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.region.PrefetchSubscription.acknowledge(PrefetchSubscription.java:208)
>        at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.region.AbstractRegion.acknowledge(AbstractRegion.java:377)

Hmm, I'm not sure what this would be yet. What acknowledgement mode
are you using? Are you seeing any redelivery of messages?

Bruce
-- 
perl -e 'print unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*"
);'

ActiveMQ in Action: http://bit.ly/2je6cQ
Blog: http://bruceblog.org/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder

Mime
View raw message