activemq-users mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <>
Subject Re: Duplicate Messages on Listener Restart
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 13:23:01 GMT
On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 6:01 AM, dbczak <> wrote:
> the consumers do have normal url's (see  But for the sender,
> what url do I use to send to multiple consumers?

Just use the normal URL - tcp://<broker-ip>:<port>

If you want all subscribers to get a copy of a message, then you
should be using topics for publish/subscribe style of messaging. On
the other hand, if you want only one consumer to receive each message,
then you should use queues for a point-to-point style of messaging.

ActiveMQ in Action:

View raw message