activemq-users mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can't get simple Network of Brokers to work
Date Sat, 05 Sep 2009 03:27:48 GMT
On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 5:43 PM, themitchy<mitch.granger@sophos.com> wrote:

> I've followed the example in
> http://activemq.apache.org/networks-of-brokers.html for multicast discovery.
> I have two brokers set up that way (let's call them A and B).  I'm sending
> messages to /queue/foo on broker A.  I have something subscribing to
> /queue/foo on broker B but it doesn't get the messages forwarded from A.
>
> Am I oversimplifying this?  The online docs give next to no information on
> this but the example mentioned above seemed pretty straightforward.  What am
> I missing?

It would help if you provided your configuration. Also what version of
ActiveMQ are you using?

Attached are two configurations for two brokers that form a network
between the two brokers. Using these two configs, you can produce
messages to one broker and consume messages from the other broker. I'm
CC'ing you directly to make sure you get the attachments. These
configurations will work with ActiveMQ 5.x.

Bruce
);'

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder